﻿<?xml version="1.0"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="ja">
	<id>https://wiki.blender.jp/index.php?action=history&amp;feed=atom&amp;title=Org%3AFoundation%2FBf-education%2FMeetings%2FLogs%2F2006_Aug_27th</id>
	<title>Org:Foundation/Bf-education/Meetings/Logs/2006 Aug 27th - 版の履歴</title>
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://wiki.blender.jp/index.php?action=history&amp;feed=atom&amp;title=Org%3AFoundation%2FBf-education%2FMeetings%2FLogs%2F2006_Aug_27th"/>
	<link rel="alternate" type="text/html" href="https://wiki.blender.jp/index.php?title=Org:Foundation/Bf-education/Meetings/Logs/2006_Aug_27th&amp;action=history"/>
	<updated>2026-11-06T08:53:00Z</updated>
	<subtitle>このウィキのこのページに関する変更履歴</subtitle>
	<generator>MediaWiki 1.31.0</generator>
	<entry>
		<id>https://wiki.blender.jp/index.php?title=Org:Foundation/Bf-education/Meetings/Logs/2006_Aug_27th&amp;diff=51586&amp;oldid=prev</id>
		<title>Yamyam: 1版 をインポートしました</title>
		<link rel="alternate" type="text/html" href="https://wiki.blender.jp/index.php?title=Org:Foundation/Bf-education/Meetings/Logs/2006_Aug_27th&amp;diff=51586&amp;oldid=prev"/>
		<updated>2018-06-28T17:49:48Z</updated>

		<summary type="html">&lt;p&gt;1版 をインポートしました&lt;/p&gt;
&lt;table class=&quot;diff diff-contentalign-left&quot; data-mw=&quot;interface&quot;&gt;
				&lt;tr class=&quot;diff-title&quot; lang=&quot;ja&quot;&gt;
				&lt;td colspan=&quot;1&quot; style=&quot;background-color: #fff; color: #222; text-align: center;&quot;&gt;← 古い版&lt;/td&gt;
				&lt;td colspan=&quot;1&quot; style=&quot;background-color: #fff; color: #222; text-align: center;&quot;&gt;2018年6月28日 (木) 17:49時点における版&lt;/td&gt;
				&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td colspan=&quot;2&quot; class=&quot;diff-notice&quot; lang=&quot;ja&quot;&gt;&lt;div class=&quot;mw-diff-empty&quot;&gt;(相違点なし)&lt;/div&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;</summary>
		<author><name>Yamyam</name></author>
		
	</entry>
	<entry>
		<id>https://wiki.blender.jp/index.php?title=Org:Foundation/Bf-education/Meetings/Logs/2006_Aug_27th&amp;diff=51585&amp;oldid=prev</id>
		<title>wiki&gt;Mindrones: Org:Bf-institute/Bf-education/Meetings/Logs/2006 Aug 27th moved to Org:Foundation/Bf-education/Meetings/Logs/2006 Aug 27th: Bf-education is under Foundation, I wasn&#039;t aware of that</title>
		<link rel="alternate" type="text/html" href="https://wiki.blender.jp/index.php?title=Org:Foundation/Bf-education/Meetings/Logs/2006_Aug_27th&amp;diff=51585&amp;oldid=prev"/>
		<updated>2009-01-30T23:52:02Z</updated>

		<summary type="html">&lt;p&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;/Org:Bf-institute/Bf-education/Meetings/Logs/2006_Aug_27th&quot; class=&quot;mw-redirect&quot; title=&quot;Org:Bf-institute/Bf-education/Meetings/Logs/2006 Aug 27th&quot;&gt;Org:Bf-institute/Bf-education/Meetings/Logs/2006 Aug 27th&lt;/a&gt; moved to &lt;a href=&quot;/Org:Foundation/Bf-education/Meetings/Logs/2006_Aug_27th&quot; title=&quot;Org:Foundation/Bf-education/Meetings/Logs/2006 Aug 27th&quot;&gt;Org:Foundation/Bf-education/Meetings/Logs/2006 Aug 27th&lt;/a&gt;: Bf-education is under Foundation, I wasn&amp;#039;t aware of that&lt;/p&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&lt;b&gt;新規ページ&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;div&gt;[27-8-06 14:12] =-= mifune has changed the topic to ``Meeting Time!  -|- 1. who is an active member of Bf-Education, and what are their projects.&amp;#039;&amp;#039;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:13] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; Jasonlan: video tutorials www.blendervideotutorials.com &amp;amp; .org&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:13] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; video tutorials standards to start&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:14] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; ok&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:14] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; Fweeb: Trying to put together 2 different training programs&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:14] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; and then updating( for new releaces of blender)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:15] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; 1 for professionals (mostly video and print design) and the other for educators&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:16] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; Bel: i see that you are making standards for courses and making the basic course&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:16] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; BF-E structure, certification programs&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:16] &amp;lt;Bel&amp;gt; yes, but unfortunately it&amp;#039;s stalled&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:17] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; not enough time?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:17] &amp;lt;Bel&amp;gt; about the workshop standards: will talk with rcas this week, when he returns from his honeymoon&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:18] &amp;lt;Bel&amp;gt; yes, some personal projects rolled in&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:18] &amp;lt;Bel&amp;gt; and these few months were hectic&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:19] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; ok.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:20] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; ok, i would like to talk about the BF-e wiki, the active members list and the relation with the task list&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:20] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; I just added my name.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:21] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; guys, i think that we need to list what every one is doing so we do not double work on the same task&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:21] * mifune will ad his name too&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:21] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; *add&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:22] &amp;lt;Bel&amp;gt; i agree&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:22] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; another thing is: what are the obligations an active member should have?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:22] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; i agree&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:22] * Fweeb will add his name as well &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:22] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; what defines &amp;quot;active&amp;quot;?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:23] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; should it be present at the irc channel at least one week?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:23] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; or should be working in a taks&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:23] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; or something like that&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:23] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; added&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:24] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; I think i can be self judged with the board deciving monthly if someone realy isn&amp;#039;t,?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:24] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; (t can be self judged)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:24] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; &amp;quot;active&amp;quot; is synonymous of being doing something related to the bfe that it would add some benefits in order for the bfe to growth&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:25] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; about being in the irc channel each week, it may be wise to have a meeting every week.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:25] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; and a activity statment on the wiki&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:26] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; under Activities, perhaps&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:26] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; No, goals, and tasks&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:29] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; mifune: a meeting every week puts some pressure to people, as we should be &amp;quot;forced&amp;quot; to be every weekend being here&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:29] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; remember.... weekend, family, kids.... etc..etc...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:29] &amp;lt;Bel&amp;gt; i agree also with the idea of a &amp;quot;weekly report&amp;quot; meeting, and can be also useful to exchange ideas&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:30] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; that&amp;#039;s true, but there is an developers meeting every week too.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:31] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; then we should define a busy calendar in order to report every week the advances :)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:32] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; It&amp;#039;s definitely beneficial for exchanging ideas, but reporting can be done via the mailing list, no&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:32] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; ?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:32] &amp;lt;Bel&amp;gt; yes, it&amp;#039;s true&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:32] &amp;lt;Bel&amp;gt; but sometimes real time can be faster&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:32] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; the mailing list is a better idea, i agree&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:32] &amp;lt;Bel&amp;gt; :P&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:32] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; ha bel&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:32] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; yes, mailing list is good&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:32] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; :P&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:33] &amp;lt;Bel&amp;gt; so, the mailing list for the weekly reports, right?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:33] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; yes&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:33] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; if that works, then its ok.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:33] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; I can do weekly&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:34] &amp;lt;Bel&amp;gt; ok, that&amp;#039;s a good idea :)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:35] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; following the topic.... then we have, jasonlan, fweeb and hhec&amp;#039;s projects.... mifune: yours is the mechanical tutorial, right?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:35] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; yes&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:35] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; workshop&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:36] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; bel: yours is on hold&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:36] &amp;lt;Bel&amp;gt; for now&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:36] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; and ... oxigen?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:36] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; also ill do the meetings if rcas is away.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:36] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; ok&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:37] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; ok... then that is a permanent task&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:37] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; that should be reassigned&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:38] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; oxigen: r u there?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:38] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; about the meetings: progress reports every week, on the mailing list and an irc meeting every month.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:38] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; that&amp;#039;s ok?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:38] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; mifune: agree&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:39] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; to finish this topic... who&amp;#039;s an active member?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:39] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; there are 4 listed in the wiki&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:39] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; rcas can be added to, since he started this.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:39] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; I need to get write permissions on the wiki before I can add myself&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:39] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; someone who reports there bfe activities once a week on the mailinglist&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:39] &amp;lt;Bel&amp;gt; going to add me&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:40] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; mifune: yes&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:40] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; me&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:40] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; Fweeb: ill add you, then.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:40] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; mifune: thank you&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:40] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; jasonlan: there is the news section administration as a permanent task... would you like it?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:41] &amp;lt;Bel&amp;gt; ok, added myself&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:41] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; And just for my thoughts on the meetings... weekly meetings are a good idea, just maybe not for defining &amp;quot;active&amp;quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:41] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; it shouldnt be a very fixed rule.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:42] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; hhec: anything around video tutorials, standards, etc&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:42] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; next point?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:42] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; news, like blendernation? or what?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:42] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; Fweeb: aa.. no.. is not for defining active memebers&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:43] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; Fweeb: is just to be more in touch with each other in order to exchange small ideas from time to time without the formality of a meeting&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:43] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; mifune: yes.... not a fixed rule....&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:43] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; news section, like highlights of the mailing list?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:43] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; hhec: thank you, I understand better now&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:44] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; jasonlan: news.. like reporting bfe advances&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:44] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; or any other info related the educational part&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:45] =-= mifune has changed the topic to ``Meeting Time!  -|- 2. proposal for a certification program for blender courses&amp;#039;&amp;#039;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:45] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; hhec: each week bfe advances will be reported within bfe, the milestones should be on the wiki&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:46] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; ok...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:46] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; I can remind everyone via the mailing list to update the wiki.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:46] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; mifune: i guess i&amp;#039;m the one to start this next topic&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:47] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; yes&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:47] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; about the certification proposal in the bfe...... have everybody read it?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:48] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Bf-education/certification&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:48] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; yes&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:48] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; I have.  Are there any details related to the process of how it all would work?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:48] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; I&amp;#039;m VERY interested in this one&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:48] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; as it says... the certification we should do is basically to companies or institutions&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:49] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; in order to check that what the working material they have made is ok with the blender standards&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:50] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; I mean, the process of getting certified.  Is a person/institution trained and then considered certified, or do they submit material for review?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:50] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; access to the course for certification?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:51] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; for example .... if an institution makes a tutorial and start calling the contexts something like the group of buttons #1 .... it&amp;#039;s not ok.... &amp;#039;cause in the official documentation a context is a context&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:51] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; Blender Certified Official Logo!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:51] --&amp;gt;| JD-Multi (n=DeMaster@ip5652d321.speed.planet.nl) has joined #blendereducation&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:51] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; jasonlan:  yes... but that&amp;#039;s the final stage (the Blender certified ... logo)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:52] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; &amp;#039;lo jd&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:52] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; Hey mifune :D&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:52] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; hhec: still i&amp;#039;m excited&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:52] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; hhec: that works well for documents, but what about workshops?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:52] --&amp;gt;| BackiZ (n=backiz@niwg-z-77ec.adsl.wanadoo.nl) has joined #blendereducation&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:52] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; so... the docboard makes the official documentation... and the bfe will make shure that the individual courses out there stick to the definitions and standards of the official documentation&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:54] &amp;lt;Bel&amp;gt; And how to check the way it&amp;#039;s beeing teached? The methods, etc...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:54] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; Fweeb: workshops will be the same... as naming conventions should be followed.... because... imagine someone in china that has taken a blender course made by a local institution ... and the same happens with some fellow in the states.... but because of differences in naming some button or boxe they get confused when working in a development team&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:55] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; Aah about teaching blender :)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:56] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; Bel: yes... making sure that... if they are offering basic tutorial where you are supposed to come out knowing how to modelate ...then the should include at least a section that explains how to work in edit mode&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:56] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; hhec: I see.  So there would need to be some manner of &amp;#039;Certification Guidelines&amp;#039;... and in them would be something along the line of &amp;quot;adhere to standards set forth by official documentation&amp;quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:56] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; with vertexes and faces&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:56] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; Fweeb: yes&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:57] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; that would definitely  be part of the wiki and certifications&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:58] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; So the development of those guidelines would probably be a fairly big milestone on the way to actually having a certification program&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:58] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; and the UI development for the developers.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:58] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; (apologies if I&amp;#039;m stating the obvious)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:59] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; Hang on, what are you guys understanding as Standards guidelines?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:59] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; then, for advanced courses we have to have some advanced blender user/developer/artist that would check the material&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:59] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; Or what you mean with it?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 14:59] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; hhec: yes&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:01] &amp;lt;Bel&amp;gt; so, the first step is to define those &amp;quot;certification standards&amp;quot;...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:01] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; yes&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:01] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; Fweeb: well is not that big.... remember that is just the basic naming conventions and the basic &amp;quot;things&amp;quot; that should be contained in any course&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:01] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; Yes&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:02] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; Like a good examples id english en dutch photoshop books&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:02] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; *is&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:02] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; were people who did the course in dutch can&amp;#039;t find anything in english version&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:02] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; because everything in the menu&amp;#039;s is on different places&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:03] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; so a good point would be keeping de gui the same&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:03] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; to avoid confusing, same layout, same colors&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:03] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; same names&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:03] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; JD-Multi: for every one that makes a working material?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:03] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; It would be good if future changes to the UI, even in beta stages could be given out as a notice to  &amp;quot;officialy certified blender trainers, orginisations, etc.&amp;quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:03] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; hhec yes&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:03] &amp;lt;Bel&amp;gt; good idea&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:04] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; like a service to registered members&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:04] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; jasonlan: that sounds great&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:04] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; thanks hhec&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:04] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; adds extra value to the traners to get certified&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:05] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; Quick clarification: are we talking about certifying course, or certifying trainers?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:05] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; yes&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:05] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; processes for each would be different&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:05] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; JD-Multi: about the colors and layout.... every one has its own style ... and the layout and colors have a direct impact in the information flow to the trainee...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:06] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; and that is very different from region to region&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:06] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; trainers, or cource creaters( I still believe people will create these couces)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:06] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; courses&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:06] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; hhec: yes, but it would be good to develope a standard Layout, colors and text for teaching blender. Afther you did the course you can design your own layout np&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:06] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; but there must be a standard for that&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:06] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; as example some peopel got there render tabs somewere else then others&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:06] &amp;lt;Bel&amp;gt; why not the default theme?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:07] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; JD-Multi: you mean the GUI? or the course itself?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:07] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; default is best&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:07] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; aaa .... ok... you are talking about the GUI!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:07] &amp;lt;Bel&amp;gt; :P&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:07] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; so if someone learn to see if left, and the another one on the right, well if they comes home he searches hisself crazy to find it on the right while it&amp;#039;s left&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:07] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; mifune: a part of the course&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:07] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; hehehe... JD-Multi, yes i totally agree&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:07] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; people learn faster when everything is from the same perspective&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:08] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; good examples it computer courses&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:08] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; or making cars&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:08] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; or lego&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:08] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; lego is defently the best examples in learning&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:08] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; I like lego&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:08] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; If we&amp;#039;re certifying trainers, then it doesn&amp;#039;t make sense to just certify them by their materials.  You&amp;#039;d have to actually test the trainer, wouldn&amp;#039;t you?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:09] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; or am I thinking too much into this?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:09] &amp;lt;Bel&amp;gt; Fweeb: you&amp;#039;re right&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:09] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; ok... because of time issues.. i think we should continue this topic for the next meeting and go on to the next topic as we all agree at least in some basic points&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:09] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; The material would be easyer to test, electronic copies, etc.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:09] &amp;lt;Bel&amp;gt; that&amp;#039;s why i asked on how to test the teaching methods&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:09] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; who did ever a certification for trainer for anything ?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:10] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; like trainer in gymnastics, painting, or diving?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:10] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; JD-Multi:  i have...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:10] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; yes&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:10] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; ok&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:10] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; I want to be trained&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:10] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; Bel: okay.  Just making sure.  So we&amp;#039;re actually talking about two different kinds of certifications... one for the courses and one for the trainers&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:10] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; now, were you alone on the time you were learning for trainer?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:10] &amp;lt;Bel&amp;gt; Fweeb: understood&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:11] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; Trainers can give out Certifications for materials (except their own)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:11] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; the one for the trainers is going to be more difficult to accomplish logisitcally&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:11] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; Fweeb: no... it is just one certification for institutions ...not individuals as it would be a massive task&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:11] * JD-Multi things that things to be certified has to be certified by an organisation&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:12] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; BF-Education&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:12] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; JD-Multi: i certify my trainees&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:12] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; nobody else&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:12] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; yes....&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:13] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; unless you become a member of the BF-Education and know the standards, then you can certify another things as well, but not without a sign of the BF-Education&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:13] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; hhec: Okay.  Now I have a clearer picture&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:13] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; starting with BF-Education as the only authority to certify&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:13] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; yes&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:13] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; the BF-e would certify that an institution has a material that is ok with the community standards&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:14] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; and that&amp;#039;s all that&amp;#039;s required to be a certified institution?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:14] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; As example, a trainer makes a workshop, he can send it over to BF-Education to get it certified, and they read and certify it&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:14] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; ok... guys... we got all excited with this topic but...lets go on... :)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:14] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; :)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:14] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; ok&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:14] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; ok&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:14] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; JD-Multi: cristal clear :)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:14] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; mifune:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:14] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; ok, next topic&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:14] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; next topic please&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:15] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; the next topic was a call for workshops for Bconf, but the &lt;br /&gt;
deadline has passed already&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:15] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; next&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:15] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; :p&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:15] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; hehe&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:16] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; next.... :)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:16] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; JD-Multi and i are doing a workshop there, though&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:16] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; yeah that&amp;#039;s true&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:16] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; Who else is?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:16] =-= mifune has changed the topic to ``Meeting Time!  -|- 3. Features list for Developers to work on&amp;#039;&amp;#039;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:17] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; ooh wait&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:17] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; JD-Multi: yes?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:17] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; a feature list we make, a list where feature request are put in?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:17] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; ... relevant to educating&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:17] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; to help improve the students&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:17] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; ooh&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:18] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; assist the ease of use&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:18] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; wel a standard GUI :)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:18] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; to teach from&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:18] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; features for students or features for educators? (I&amp;#039;m thinking the latter, right?)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:18] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; and so we can get GUI changes out to the standards docs&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:18] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; i have no idea, rcas put this topic in the agenda&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:19] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; I think features to make teaching easier&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:19] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; Fweeb: good distinction&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:19] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; recording&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:19] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; for the meeting of the 16th of july&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:19] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; and play back actions&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:19] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; to make realtime demo&amp;#039;s&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:19] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; I know I&amp;#039;m waiting on the event refactor and hoping the for the ability to have an action history of sorts&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:19] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; that would help with providing educational blends&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:19] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; help add a GUI events scripting language for video tutorials&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:19] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; good example it todays game demo&amp;#039;s were people record gameplay and people can playback it into game to see how they played&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:20] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; yes exactly, record events&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:20] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; cool would be a python script api to script event demo&amp;#039;s&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:21] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; JD-Multi: Better, a list of events can assist in playing back creation without the MASSIVE data of recorded tutorials!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:21] * jasonlan dream come true&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:21] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; like: &amp;lt;menu select mesh/cube sec=&amp;quot;3&amp;quot;&amp;gt; which opens menu, selects from mesh de cube and takes 3 seconds&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:21] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; LIVE STREAMING TUTORIALS&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:21] &amp;lt;Bel&amp;gt; how&amp;#039;s verse integration in blender?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:21] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; not slow donloads of 100&amp;#039;s Mbs&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:22] &amp;lt;Bel&amp;gt; that could be somewhat useful in teaching blender&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:22] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; JD-Multi: Yes&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:22] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; verse could be used to give live demo&amp;#039;s, yes&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:22] &amp;lt;Bel&amp;gt; and (if possible) check each student&amp;#039;s progress&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:23] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; mifune: does it show gui events or only realtime editing?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:23] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; Bel: indeed it would.  Of course, there would maybe need to be an additional server control (so students to mess with the instructor)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:23] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; The Mouse movments have to be recoreded to mouse(X,Y) for easy follow along&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:23] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; JD-Multi: last time i checked only editing&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:23] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; to -&amp;gt; don&amp;#039;t&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:23] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; If events could be recorde, we could also use this to send over Verse to give Life Streaming blender shows&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:24] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; cool&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:24] &amp;lt;Bel&amp;gt; it could be cool to blender e-learning courses&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:24] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; this feature gives us abbility to: record event demo&amp;#039;s, send events over verse, or script events&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:24] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; that would be kickass&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:24] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; I&amp;#039;m interested in a textfile that you can &amp;quot;play&amp;quot; to have blender do tutorials live&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:24] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; yes&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:24] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; that&amp;#039;s the script events part&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:25] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; maybe a python script&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:25] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; exactly&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:25] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; textfile NOT video file&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:25] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; jasonlan: python ;)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:25] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; it text&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:25] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; *is&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:25] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; ok&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:25] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; could someboby make a proposal for that?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:25] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; I&amp;#039;m not sure if it is possible, but would be really cool&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:26] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; there is a GNU evens recorder , its still being workon, abit bate&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:26] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; bate -&amp;gt; beta&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:26] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; i&amp;#039;ll find the name&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:26] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; ...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:26] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; in photoshop you also got something close simular to events recording called: actions&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:26] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; I know I&amp;#039;m interested in having Verse in a classroom environment, but I wonder if, because Verse is geared more for collaboration, there aren&amp;#039;t some necessary controls&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:27] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; could somebody make an abstract  of what is wanted? :)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:27] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; Fweeb: Well verse is only used for client server like things&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:27] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; so if blender can catch events we use verse to send it, and on the other side blender catches it and plays it back&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:27] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; hhec, mifune: I could make an abstract/proposal... but results would have to wait for the event system refactor, I&amp;#039;m sure&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:27] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; easy&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:28] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; JD-Multi: I don&amp;#039;t think it works that way&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:28] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; not sure&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:29] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; Fweeb: do you know when the event system refactor is planned?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:29] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; well... guys... who&amp;#039;s going to work in the features list?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:29] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; no idea&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:29] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; mifune: I think it&amp;#039;s planned for the next version.  Many folks are interested in it for the ability to set their own hotkeys, etc.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:29] * Fweeb volunteers&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:29] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; the one that will make the minutes too, hhec &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:29] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; I thing it&amp;#039;s best to research what event recording xserver can do, but what bout windows?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:30] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; that&amp;#039;s a problem&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:30] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; cross-platform&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:30] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; that&amp;#039;s why to not use external different applications&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:30] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; unless also cross-platform&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:30] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; Fweeb: if you can make a proposal from that feature list.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:31] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; the hotkeys will be a very important area for certification&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:31] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; mifune: Can do.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:31] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; Fweeb: ok, then you will be that list administrator...any idea and feature should be redirected to you... am i right?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:31] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; So basically, so far we&amp;#039;re looking for recordable events and maybe some controls on a Verse server&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:32] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; hhec: yes&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:32] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; no need for verse server yet&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:32] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; verse is a different protocal&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:32] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; event system, record to and playback from python scripts&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:32] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; jasonlan: heh... that&amp;#039;s on my own personal wishlist&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:32] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; Fweeb: remember to add that as a permanent task in the wiki&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:32] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; I meant to talk to Eskil about that at Siggraph and never found the time&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:33] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; hhec: Okay... I need to contact someone on the wiki and get some write permissions&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:33] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; I&amp;#039;ll definitely do it, though&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:33] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; Fweeb: No, Verse Server is Good, sending GUI events in verse protocal bad&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:33] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; Fweeb: ok&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:34] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; jasonlan: I agree... my idea is for actual controls on the verse server (so students only have viewable ability (no edit ability)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:34] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; are we done with the topic?...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:34] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; Fweeb: exactly&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:34] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; Fweeb: http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Meta/New_Writer&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:35] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; mifune: thank you&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:35] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; hhec: i think so.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:35] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; ok&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:35] =-= mifune has changed the topic to ``Meeting Time!  -|- 4. Blender Summer of Documentation&amp;#039;&amp;#039;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:36] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; was that a succes?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:36] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; yes, success&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:36] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; I didn&amp;#039;t heart anyone working on that&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:36] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; the wiki has updates&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:37] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; what&amp;#039;s the relation to the bfe?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:37] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; documentation == education ?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:37] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; I don&amp;#039;t think we have anything to discuss&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:38] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; JD-Multi: yes... but i mean... what is there to talk about?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:38] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; It would be nice to the next SOD to get blender edu. certified ;)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:38] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; Future BSoD&amp;#039;s should probably follow certification guidelines (once they&amp;#039;re developed ;))&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:38] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; jasonlan: ha!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:38] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; hehe&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:38] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; Fweeb: ha!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:38] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; hhec: it was a topic from july&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:39] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; mifune: ok...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:39] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; ok&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:39] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; but it seems that we have nothing to discuss anymore.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:39] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; Great Meeting Guys&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:40] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; jasonlan: the bfe takes its guidelines from the guys at the docboard.....&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:40] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; i don&amp;#039;t think we can certify them :)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:40] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; I want to put my video tutorials out of businss for &amp;quot;streaming events messages&amp;quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:40] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; they are the ones that create the material&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:40] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; shall we continue the talk about certification? or save that for next meeting?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:40] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; hhec: ooh, deep&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:40] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; well certification is quite big&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:41] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; I wouldn&amp;#039;t mind continuing&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:41] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; jasonlan: hehe....&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:41] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; you should cut that topic into parts, specifiy it more on what to certify&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:41] &amp;lt;Fweeb&amp;gt; I&amp;#039;d also be interested in information on the projects/workshops being developed by bfe members&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:41] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; mifune: let&amp;#039;s leave it for next meeting.... then we can come with formal proposals?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:42] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; yes&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:42] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; I&amp;#039;ll get to work listing all the video tutorials on the web at www.blender3dtutorials.org&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:42] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; maybe cutting the topic in parts, like jd said&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:42] &amp;lt;Bel&amp;gt; just a question about weekly reports; should they be sent in a specific day, like sunday?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:42] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; Fweeb: that is one of the bfe goals....&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:42] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; mifune: yes specifiy it more&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:42] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; Bel: I like member of the day: Style&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:43] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; Bel: hmm... that would be ok&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:43] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; oh, one day = one big mail, good&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:44] &amp;lt;Bel&amp;gt; or maybe saturday...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:44] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; not 7 little emails&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:44] &amp;lt;Bel&amp;gt; because we have meetings sunday&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:44] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; or just in the weekend&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:44] &amp;lt;JD-Multi&amp;gt; Bel: a few days before would be ok, so the person who prepares can make a time indication&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:44] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; sunday good&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:44] &amp;lt;Bel&amp;gt; yeah, true&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:45] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; ok .... conclusions for this meetings.....&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:45] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; active members list updated&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:45] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; projects to be listed&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:46] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; certification proposal talking: clearer picture&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:46] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; feature list administrator assigned&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:46] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; news administrator assigned&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:47] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; meetings administrator reassigned&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:47] &amp;lt;hhec&amp;gt; anything left?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:47] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; not that i know.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:47] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; all the conclusions will me in the meeting minutes&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:47] &amp;lt;jasonlan&amp;gt; Thankyou All!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:47] &amp;lt;mifune&amp;gt; *be&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[27-8-06 15:47] =-= mifune has changed the topic to ``Meetings -&amp;gt; http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Bf-education/Meetings&amp;#039;&amp;#039;&lt;/div&gt;</summary>
		<author><name>wiki&gt;Mindrones</name></author>
		
	</entry>
</feed>