The stamp panel includes options for image stamping. Stamping adds text over the rendered image.
Note that stamp information is also written into the metadata of images that support it (currently JPEG, EXR, PNG), even when the stamp checkbox is disabled, metadata is written into the file for checked items.
Stamping can include the following data:
- Include the current scene time and render frame as HH:MM:SS.FF.
- Include the current date and time.
- Include the render time in the stamp image.
- Include the frame number.
- Include the name of the active scene.
- Include the name of the active camera.
- Include the name of the active camera's lens value.
- Include the filename of the .blend file.
- Include the name of the last marker.
- Seq. Strip
- Include the name of the foreground sequence strip.
- Include a custom note.
- Stamp Text Color
- Set the color and alpha of the stamp text.
- Stamp Background
- Set the color and alpha of the color behind the text.
- Set the size of the text.