テンプレート:Release Notes/2.41/Game Engine/Physics
< テンプレート:Release Notes | 2.41 | Game Engine
Physics and Game Engine
Fixed several bugs:
- python refcounting related and Bullet related (basic add/remove object support, bounding volume hierarchy).
- more game engine bug-fixes, hooked up 'formfactor' as inertia tensor tweaker, friction/restitution, more scaling related fixes.
- make clear that 'concave mesh' is really for static triangle mesh. too many people try to make it moving, it is for landscapes/static environment.
- rgidbody dynamics fixes (scaling again) to make Happy 2006 domino simulation to work.
See happy_2006_4.blend or happy_2006_blend.zip for the baked dominos.
- remove constraint fixed, Bullet timestep now subdivides Blender game engine timestep, so it runs 60 hertz, SphereShape reverted to old style, so no support for non-uniform scaled spheres for now,
- fixed ApplyForce in physicscontroller, and crashing radar sensor