- 1 Added Tools
- 2 Updated Tools
Mesh sculpting (Mesh Menu)
Usage - select from the Mesh Scripts menu in edit mode
You will get a popup telling you how to enable it, this menu is a message none of the items are active.
Then go to the view menu and enable the script
Press the Left Mouse Button to sculpt. Press the Right Mouse Button to select your sculpting options
use the SHIFTKEY to have the sculpting use a negative pressure.
Make sure that you have a somewhat subdivided object. If the faces are large relative to your brush size it may appear that it doesn't work.
- push/pull - sculpts a bump with a fall off on the mesh. Use static mesh to paint a ridge of a fixed size.
- grow/shrink - moved verts away or towards the mouse, use a low pressure for subtle results.
- spin - Rotate about the normal using the mouse point as a center, and the brush size as a radius.
- relax - Move verts to make surround faces less skinny.
the pressure needs to be fairly high to be able to notice an effect
- goo - Drag a part of the mesh as if its liquid rubber.
Use a pressure of 1.0 and static mesh disabled for expected results.
Some examples below-
http://grzybu.com/images/3d/current/tron_20051220_web.jpg credit: Grzegorz Rakoczy - throne
http://img436.imageshack.us/img436/2117/bakteria032xn.jpg credit: Jedrzej_s and brother - bacterium
http://static.flickr.com/40/84281937_851917e81b_o.jpg credit: maamqqq - metaball workflow
http://mediawiki.blender.org/uploads/6/61/Py_release-notes_2_41_Bbrush_example.png credit: Campbell Barton
Made entirely in bbrush from a subsurf cube, no manual editing.
Triangles to Quads (Mesh Menu)
tri2quad script finds all possible quads to be made from selected triangle pairs, then joins the best first until the error limit is reached.
Archimap Projection Unwrapper (UV Menu)
Fixed a bug in boxpack that archimap not to clear data between uses, and become progressivly slower.
Updated Archimap to set UV's aslists (dont need to convert to tuples anymore)
- Added PupBlock for user options.
- Improved context, unwraps active object if not selected and makes sure it only unwraps a mesh once even if 2+ instances are selected.
- Added Option to stretch to bounds
- Added option to have a margin, thanks to letterrip
- Fixed bug when assigning UV's to zero area faces.
Mesh Cleanup (Mesh Menu)
Renamed clean_mesh.py to mesh_cleanup.py
Rewrote to use Kens Mesh module, much faster, cleaner and nicer UI. - Another use for PupBlock.
tex2uvbaker (UV Menu)
hotkeys update by jms
Apply Deformation (Mesh Menu)
Log: Fix for useing with modifiers, dosent check for subsurf flag when copying vgroups.
Leaves all new objects selected.
Faster and cleaner operation- naming etc.
Bevel Center (Mesh Menu)
updated version of bevel center by Loic Berthe
Batch Object Name Edit (Object Menu)
Fixed bugs when working with empty objects.
Use new Mesh module so data names can be changed without flushing the NMesh.
Use PupBlock so every action only uses 1 popup.