Just doing some small edits in the wiki. Leave me a message if you have any questions or comments.
I'm also using Blender for a few small projects of mine (or to help others). I'm not really good at it, but with the fast progress blender (and it's interface/functions) makes i'm getting better with each release :D
My tutorials & other contributions
- Modelling A Cube/Dice - New to blender? Want to jump straight in? Start here.
- Creating a Heightmap from a Plane
- Modelling A Tennis Ball (Contributed parts)
- Fill Faces
- Mixing Materials with Nodes
- Glow composition nodes
- Specular Flare composition nodes
Various wiki pages
- /Template:men - A proposal for menu references useable in the Blender Manual (and the other wiki resources) similar to KEY, etc...
- TODO: templates for "MA:", "TE:", "ME:", "NT:", etc...
My Feature Proposals
- Texture output node
- Some of the editing features from Wings3D
- Mesh & Object Modifiers (especially a Bevel modifier)
- Defined (and named) input- & output-sockets for node-groups
- Faster background image
See my contributions page for more.
- My Flickr page - doodles, renders, WIPs and troubleshooting images.
- Forum threads
Links to other projects
These are not directly related to Blender.