< 利用者:Sculptorjim | Game Engine | Logic | Actuators
The Game actuator allows the user to perform Game-specific functions, such as Restart Game, Quit Game and Load Game.
See Actuator Common Options for common options.
- Load bge.logic.globalDict
- Load bge.logic.globalDict from .bgeconf.
- Save bge.logic.globalDict
- Save bge.logic.globalDict to .bgeconf.
- Quit Game
- Once the actuator is activated, the blenderplayer exits the runtime.
- Restart Game
- Once the actuator is activated, the blenderplayer restarts the game (reloads from file).
- Start Game From File
- Once the actuator is activated, the blenderplayer starts the .blend file from the path specified.
- Path to the .blend file to load.
If you use the keyboard sensor as a hook for the Esc key, in the event that the quit game actuator fails, such as an error in a python file, the game will be unable to close. Data may be recovered from quit.blend
File » Recover Last Session