< 利用者:Sculptorjim | Game Engine | Logic | Sensors
A Near sensor detects objects that move to within a specific distance of themselves. It can filter objects with properties, like the Collision sensor.
See Sensor Common Options for common options.
- Special Options
- This field can be used to limit the sensor to look for only those objects with this property.
- The number of blender units it will detect objects within.
- The distance the object needs to be to reset the sensor (send a FALSE pulse).
- 1) The Near sensor can detect objects "through" other objects (walls etc).
- 2) Objects must have "Actor" enabled to be detected.