< 利用者:Sculptorjim | Game Engine | Logic | Sensors
The Property sensor detects changes in the properties of its owner object.
See Sensor Common Options for common options.
- Special Options
- Specifies how the property will be evaluated against the value(s).
- Sends a TRUE pulse as soon as the property value changes.
- Sends a TRUE pulse when the Value of the property is between the Min and Max values of the sensor.
- Not Equal
- Sends a TRUE pulse when the property value differs from the Value in the sensor.
- Sends a TRUE pulse when the property value matches the Value in the sensor.
- Note the names of other properties can also be entered to compare properties.