< 利用者:Sculptorjim | Game Engine | Logic | Sensors
The Ray sensor shoots a ray in the direction of an axis and sends a positive pulse once it hits something. It can be filtered to only detect objects with a given material or property.
See Sensor Common Options for common options.
Special Options: It shares a lot of buttons and fields with Radar sensor.
- This field can be used to limit the sensor to look for only those objects with this property.
- 1) Unless the Property field is set, the Ray sensor can detect objects "through" other objects (walls etc).
- 2) Objects must have "Actor" enabled to be detected.
- This menu determines the direction of the ray. The ± signs is whether it is on the axis direction (+), or the opposite (-).
- Determines the length of the ray. (Blender units).
- X-Ray Mode button
- Makes it x-ray, so that it sees through objects that don’t have the property or material specified in the filter field.