< Doc:2.6 | Manual | Game Engine | Logic | Actuators
- Makes the camera follow or track an object.
See Actuator Common Options for common options.
- Camera Object
- Name of the Game Object that the camera follows/tracks.
- Height the camera tries to stay above the Game Object's object center
- Axis in which the Camera follows (X or Y)
- Minimum distance for the camera to follow the Game Object
- Maximum distance for the camera to follow the Game Object
- Strength of the constraint that drives the camera behind the target. Range: 0 to 10. The higher the parameter, the quicker the camera will adjust to be inside the constrained range (of min, max and height).