The Scene actuator manages the scenes in your .blend file, these can be used as levels or for UI and background.
See Actuator Common Options for common options.
Special Options: The actuator has eight modes:
- Restarts the current scene, everything in the scene is reset
- Set Scene
- Changes scene to selected one
- Set Camera
- Changes which camera is used
- Add OverlayScene
- This adds an other scene, and draws it on top of the current scene. It is good for interfacing: keeping the health bar, ammo meter, speed meter in an overlay scene makes them always visible.
- Add BackgroundScene
- This is the opposite of an overlay scene, it is drawn behind the current scene
- Remove Scene
- Removes a scene.
- Suspend Scene
- Pauses a scene
- Resume Scene
- Resumes a paused scene.