< Doc:2.6 | Manual | Materials | Properties
Page status (reviewing guidelines)
Incomplete Page. Descriptions of some controls either very brief or missing. If you have more information, please update this page (and remove this note when you feel the page is complete).
This panel contains physical properties that control how the object surfaces that use the material are rendered in real time by the Blender Game Engine.
Physics settings are visible when using the game engine for rendering. Game physics usage is described Here
- Coulomb friction coefficient when inside the physics distance area.
- Elasticity of collisions.
- Force Field
- Controls force field settings.
- Upward spring force when inside the physics distance area.
- Distance of physics area.
- Damping of the spring force when inside the physics distance area.
- Align to Normal
- Align dynamic game objects along the surface normal when inside the physics distance area.