There is only one viewmap per render layer. It controls the edge detection parameters. Which detected edges are actually rendered, and how, can be controlled either through the user-friendly parameter editor, or powerful but complex Python scripting.
- Face Smoothness
- When enabled, Face Smoothness will be taken into account for edges calculation.
- Crease Angle
- If two adjacent faces form an angle less than the defined Crease Angle, the edge between them will be rendered when using Crease edge type selection in a line set. The value also affects Silhouette edge type selection.
- Ignore the edges that are out of view (saves some processing time and memory, but may reduce the quality of the result in some cases).
- Sphere Radius
- It affects the calculation of curvatures for Ridge, Valley and Suggestive Contour edge type selection in a line set.
- Kr Derivative Epsilon
- It provides you with control over the output of Suggestive Contour and Silhouette edge type selection (further information in ファイル:Manual-2.6-Render-Freestyle-PrincetownLinestyle.pdf).