Page status (reviewing guidelines)
Texture Output Nodes
These node serves a outputs for node textures
This node contains the result of the node texture. Multiple output nodes can exist in a node texture, however only one of them is active. The active one is set in the Texture Panel in the Output drop down.
- Name node box
- The name box for naming this texture node. See also Using Multiple Outputs for Texture Node.
- Color selector button
- Opens the default color selector for choosing color if any didn't select to output moment.
- 3D-direction of the face in relation to the camera. The value can be provided by another node or set manually.
- The color data that the texture renders
- The normal map that the texture will output.
The viewer node can be used to preview the results of a node.
- Preview the color data of the results of a node. If nothing input this, that avaible Color selector button for choosing color here.