< Doc:2.6 | Manual | Textures | Types | Procedural
Procedural textures: Marble
- Often used for
- Marble, Fire, Noise with a structure
- Intensity value only
Bands are generated based on the sine, saw, or triangular formulae and noise turbulence.
- Three presets for soft to more clearly defined Marble
- Shape of wave to produce bands
- The noise function works with two methods.
- The dimensions of the noise table
- The depth of the Marble calculation. A higher value results in greater calculation time, but also in finer details.
- The turbulence of the sine bands.