< Doc:2.6 | Manual | Textures | Types | Procedural
Procedural textures: Stucci
The Stucci texture is based on noise functions.
- Often used for
- Stone, Asphalt, Oranges. Normally for Bump-Mapping to create grainy surfaces.
- Normals and Intensity
- Plastic/Wall In/Wall out
- Plastic is the standard Stucci, whilst the "walls" is where Stucci gets it name. This is a typical wall structure with holes or bumps.
- There are two methods available for working with Noise
- Dimension of the Noise table
- Depth of the Stucci calculations