|UI location||Group: Add ( see note )|
|Usage||Open in text editor or run from hcvo3en.blend.|
|Version||0.3b - 2009.01.05||Author(s)||Sam B|
|Blender||1.8, 2.37a - 2.48||License||N/A|
|Note(s)||Version 0.3 returns several errors in 2.46 but retains basic function, best used in 2.37a-2.42a.
Modified 0.3b version works well in 2.48
|Current version download||head_creator_archive.zip (2009.01.05) - Script update for Blender 2.48, incl. older script versions|
- This Script Makes a Low Poly Half Head.
- Their are many settings in the menus.
- The script is quite old.
- Recently modified: version 0.3b for 2.48.
There is a need to repair this script. If you can get it to work fully in Blender 2.45 or higher.
- see also Make-Human script, a more advanced human model generator.
- Python & Plugins forum at Blender Artists.
- automatic generator routine for randomized heads
- tooltips for all sliders
v0.3b - 2009.01.05 by migius - modif for Blender 2.48 v0.3 - 2000.11.25 by Sam B - original version