|UI location||3D view>Measureit|
|Version||1.7.0||Author(s)||Antonio Vazquez (antonioya)|
|File name||Measureit folder __init__|
|Current version download||In Blender release addons|
- MeasureIt is an add-on designed for displaying measures in the viewport, making the process of design objects with exact measures, easier.
- These tools are extremely useful for any job that requires exact measurements, including architectural projects, technical design and 3D printing.
- You can use it for:
- Mesh vertex to vertex measure: Length between vertices in the same mesh.
- Mesh vertex labeling: Add a label to any mesh vertex. This allows identify easily different areas or objects in the scene.
- Object to Object: Distance between object origins, vertex to origin or vertex to vertex.
- Object to origin: Distance between object origin to scene origin or vertex to scene origin.
* Allows work with different scales.
- The measures can be used with Meshes, Empties, Lamps and Cameras. Blender units, Metric and Imperial are supported.
- As all measure definitions are saved in the blend file, you can save the file and the next time you use it, the measures will be ready.
For detailed instruction see | these videos