|UI location||Group: Curve|
|Current version download||https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-extensions/contrib/py/scripts/addons/curve_tools.py|
- This script is in Blender 2.5 Add-Ons menu.
- In User Preferences you can see the Extensions menu.
- You can activate the script here.
- The script will now show up in the Curve Menu.
- Driven Loft between curves:
-Cyclics are not supported yet. -Supports Linear, Cubic and Hermite interpolations. Catmull is included but isnt right.
- Birail between 3 curves:
-The order in which we select the curves and its direction its important to make this work right. -First select the profile and then the 2 paths to create the birail.
- Arc Length:
-A small function thats calculates a curve length.
- Merge Bezier Splines
-Join 2 bezier splines inside a curve.
- Modify Nurbs Weights.
-The panel appears if we are on edit mode and select a nurbs spline. Object data section.
- Subdivide or cut curves
Im working on more functions right now so this isnt finished yet. Ill let you know when i got more of them.
-It may raise some errors on specific situations at the moment but im working on it.
Some known bugs are:
-If the mesh its driven you "cant" change the mesh's name. If its so, the driver cant find the object to modify it.
Solve: give it the mesh the same name it had when it was created or delete the mesh and create it again.
-If you create driven meshes, save your file, quit blender and reopen it without the addon loaded it raises errors.
Solve: Open a text editor window, open the script into it and run it. Press "Update Fix"
- The interface for this script is found in the Curves Menu.
- To do
- In the Wiki writer's opinion always have Python Installed on your computer when using scripts. http://www.python.org/
- Python & Plugins forum at Blender Artists.
- Back to Extensions:2.5/Py/Scripts