Extensions:2.6/Py/Scripts/Game Engine/FPS Mouselook
|Usage||This script is designed to be quick to set up and easy to customize, and offers a Mouselook system and two optional Player movement features.|
|Current version download||http://riyuzakisan.weebly.com/mousemove-script.html#download|
|External Python Modules or dependencies||-|
|Links||Manual on Riyuzakisan's blog|
- Open or Paste the script in Blender's Text Editor and give it a good name
- Example: "mousemove.py"
- It is recommended to add ".py" to the end
- You may want to use the Format > Convert Whitespaces > To Spaces feature in the Text Editor. This will prevent any indentation related errors.
- Select the Object you want to add the script to.
- In the Logic Editor, add an Always sensor and enable True level triggering [
- True level triggering on an Always sensor will update the script on every Logic tick.
- Add a Python controller, and connect it with the Always sensor.
- Select the mousemove script in the Python controller's drop down menu.
Note: As of update 2.61, you can use any sensor to trigger the Python controller.
Full instructions can be found in the Instruction Manual on Riyuzakisan's blog.