|UI location||Tools menu|
|Current version download||https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-extensions/contrib/py/scripts/addons/oscurart_mesh_cache_tools.py|
|Links|| at My Blog.|
- Go to user preferences, addons, install and search it.
- Folder: is the path where you put the .pc2 files.
- Set FilePath: Convert Relative Path to Folder Path.
- Relative Path (Optional): You can specify the relative folder to blendFile for save the baked files.
Examples: ../ ../MESH_CACHE MESH_CACHE
If you set the relative path you must hit "Set Filepath" for transfer to FolderPath
- Linked To Local: if you are using linked groups this option connect it to the scene. Is usefull if you need retouch some manually before export.
- Remove Gen Modifiers: If you are using generator modifiers (like MASK, ARRAY...) the exported file will be changed. Before export you will need hit this. After the bake don't save the scene.
- Export: Calculate the bake!
- FrameInOut: The frame range for bake. I recommend you set start in Zero.
- Group: The group for export. If this is not set the bake can't start!
- Import: This option load pc2 files in the Selected Objects. The operator search in the pc2 folder the equivalent file by name.
Use Demo Video: 
- Back to Extensions:2.5/Py/Scripts