Extensions:2.6/Py/Scripts/Object/Animated Render Baker
|UI location||Render Properties > Bake|
|Version||1.0||Author(s)||Janne Karhu (jahka)|
|Current version download||https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-extensions/trunk/py/scripts/addons/object_animrenderbake.py|
Executes a bake for each frame of a defined frame range and saves the result in a frame specific name, for example image0001.png.
- Copy the script to the Blender addons folder.
- Activate the addon, and see the new options in Render->Bake panel.
The workflow is very simple:
- Prepare the object so that it's ready for a normal single frame baking (unwrap and assign an image to the uv-layer, set wanted baking settings).
- Save the image you just assigned with a "template name", for example "image.png". This filename and path will be used as a template for the animated bake results, i.e. "image0001.png", "image0002.png" and so on.
- Set the desire frame range in the bake panel.
- Start "Animated Bake" and follow progress in the console.