This page is intended to list open tasks in the wiki. This includes mainly the documentation of Blender.
Wiki tasks manual
The process of manual revisions after a new Blender release is documented here, please follow it.
Current Blender version tasks
Previous Blender versions tasks
- to doAdd math extensions for Latex-like [http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Enable TeX
- to doMove the Noob to Pro wikibook over here (see also: discussion on wikibooks) (Ewout)
- to doIntegrate new functionality (if any)
- to doUpdate images if needed
- to doCrete some sort of crosslinking between the following pages or merge some of it (Reference/HK/All, Manual/Hotkeys, Manual/Hotkeys/Hotkey Keyboard Map). I think we need to discuss what should be in the reference section and what in the manual.
- to doExample on how to setup an Unsharp Mask (see the link in the article, maybe we can ask matt if we can reuse some of his stuff :)). Also explain what each setting does (for the unsharp effect) in the setup. .. Could also be made in the tutorials section, but I believe it is a very common filter and might belong in the manual.