|2.6 Work in Progress|
|Please don't edit 2.6 manual "Material" pages until further notice. (sculptorjim, 01/01/2013)|
Types of Material Nodes
This section is organized by type of node, which are grouped based on similar functions:
- Input - Introduces a material or component to the node map.
- Output - Displays the result in progress as a small image.
- Color- Manipulates the colors of the material.
- Vector- Change the way light is reflected off the material.
- Convertors- Convert colors to other material colors.
- Groups- User-defined groups of nodes.
- Dynamic- Custom nodes defined by Python. These are also known as PyNodes.