Page status (reviewing guidelines)
This page is a copy of the same page in 2.4 manual, need to be updated
Types of Composite Nodes
This section is organized by type of nodes, which are grouped based on similar functions:
- Input - Adds something to the node map, such as an image or a value.
- Output - Displays the result in progress as a small image.
- Color - Manipulates the colors of an image.
- Vector - Manipulate the intensities and reflections of an image
- Filters - Process the image to enhance it, working on adjacent pixels.
- Convertors - Separate the image into its component video, or convert formats.
- Mattes - Generating mattes to mask off areas of an image.
- Distortion - Changing the shape of the image.
- Groups - User-defined groups of nodes.